From: Kelleigh Nelson
Previously Published: “The Phony Right-Wing & Who is Selling Us Down the River? – Part 1: Newt Gingrich“
Okay, so we’ve gone over what Newt has done in the past, and part of what he stands for, but we haven’t touched at all on his belief in Alvin and Heidi Toffler’s The Third Wave. To make it quite clear, Toffler’s beliefs are rooted solidly in communism, but dressed up thoroughly in neo-con speak and sprinkled with the tiniest bit of capitalism. This is why so many of our electorate are fooled by the RINOs and why so many of these RINOs go along with the communists in the Democrat party.
In 1994, Newt presented a list of 8 works he wanted everyone to read….first was the Declaration of Independence, second the Federalist Papers, and third was The Third Wave, by Alvin Toffler printed by the new age Progress and Freedom Foundation. Alvin Toffler is Newt Gingrich’s mentor, so we need to take a closer look at what Toffler espouses in The Third Wave. By the way he never mentioned reading the Constitution and for good reason. He wants to be rid of it.
Toffler believes mankind is entering a new system. To the founding fathers in his book, he wrote, “For the system of government you fashioned including the very principles on which you based it, is increasingly obsolete, and hence increasingly, if inadvertently, oppressive and dangerous to our welfare. It must be radically changed and a new system of government invented, a democracy for the 21st century. For this wisdom, above all, I thank Mr. Jefferson who helped create the system that served us so well for so long, and that now must, in its turn, die and be replaced.”
Gingrich, who swore an oath 10 times to uphold and defend the constitution urges with his mentor Toffler, the very death of the American Constitutional system. Gingrich wrote the forward to Toffler’s book, “Creating a New Civilization.” As my friend, Constance Cumbey wrote in her recent article, “Newt Gingrich, the New Age, Global Civil Society, and Global Governance,” the very best information on The Third Wave and Newt Gingrich was written by Steve Farrell. The entire 8 part series, “Democrats in Drag,” is at at themoralliberal.com. If you never do any other reading, print this 8 part series out and read it carefully. It is a picture of what is happening to America. Connie also mentioned in her blog that new Catholic convert Newt (formerly a Southern Baptist) recently spoke at John Hagee’s church in San Antonio.
Apparently Hagee’s staff doesn’t research the backgrounds of their invited speakers and thus has influenced and poisoned thousands with the neo-con rhetoric of Gingrich who is selling the old doctrine of communism.
I am going to quote heavily from Steve Farrell’s article so you will know at least part of what we’re facing with the right’s love of the Third Wave.
“The Third Way/Wave may sound new and innocuous to many, but its founders include such earlier notables as Plato (The Republic), Karl Marx (The Communist Manifesto), and Adolf Hitler (National Socialism), certainly not the best crew for men and women sworn to defend our Constitution and to turn to for inspiration.”
“Plato didn’t call his revolutionary plan for tyranny ‘tyranny.’ Who would? Rather he cloaked every item of revolutionary change in more palatable terms like, ‘justice,’ or ‘the heavenly ideal,’ or ‘the pursuit of the good,’ or ‘the love of truth.’ ” He believed in and practiced double talk just as the politicians on both the left and right do today. “He believed so much in his double talk that he convinced casual readers that they were mulling over a Judeo-Christian appeal to virtue. Virtue, he taught, is whatever sustains or brings about the ideal city. And such an ideal city was his! Communist, through and through.”
Here are the ‘Virtuous’ Aims of Plato’s Third Wave
1. Private property must be abolished, the wealthy hated and their wealth redistributed by state mandate.
2. Children belong to, and are born to serve the state. The influence of parents is noxious and disruptive to the interest of the state, thus every child should be raised in government nurseries, without knowledge of who his or her parents are and without the parents having knowledge of who their offspring are. Every child becomes the common property of every parent in the city. Every parent has the collective duty to watch over them. (Hillary Clinton’s, It Takes a Village)
3. Private education, like traditional parenting, is at the very headwaters of falsehood and social strife. It must be eliminated and replaced with a closely monitored state school system.
4. Old values passed down in history, song, children’s books, all need to be rewritten to discredit and erase the old virtues and to exalt and enthrone the new.
5. Frivolous children’s games eliminated, new games developed that emphasize law and order.
6. Private industry is self serving. State should have absolute control of all industry for benefit of the whole.
7. Class mobility is a revolutionary idea that threatens the stability of the state and the pre-eminence of true philosophy. A strict caste system and the elimination of career choice is the answer.
8. Talent must never be allowed to wander or be wasted. Early on, children must be identified and channeled by the state for the benefit of the state into careers selected by the state.
9. Under the guise of equality, women ought to be exploited: first to foment ‘class war’ during the Third Wave (women’s roles are reversed to men’s); next, to be promptly put into their place as part of a ‘community of women’ to be shared collectively by male guardians.
10. Selective breeding is beneficial to the state. (Hitler)
11. Unwanted babies, inferior babies, deformed babies, and the adult handicapped are an unnecessary drag on the prosperity and well-being of society. They should be left to die. Unproductive adults, likewise, should be terminated. (Abortion, Obamacare)
12. Homosexuality is morally acceptable and homosexual rape of lower-class males and boys is a right of rulers, guardians and war heroes.
13. Only a few men are foreordained to understand life and higher good… the rest are equivalent of dumb sheep.
14. Absolute loyalty to the government is vital for the success and safety of society. A state sanctioned KGB-like network is an essential good.
15. Wealth is not essential to the safety of the state.
16. Virtue rejects troublemaking democracy (pure or direct democracy) as an end, yet shrewdly identifies it as the quickest, surest route to promoting the communist view of equality of ends.
There are more, but these are the ultimate goals, the communist goals, of Plato’s Third Wave/Third Way and where all this business begins.
Marx, like his forbearers of the 18th century communist cabal known as the Illuminati, invented nothing new. He stole heavily from Plato’s Republic without due credit and then ‘borrowed’ heavily from Hegel’s Godless dialectic view of history, Aristotle’s quantum leap view of evolution, and Plato’s cynical conception that the source of all law, morality, and religion is simply the strong and the rich erecting protectionist walls around their property and power.
Hitler’s German National Socialist German Workers Party (Nazi) was another Third Wave setting. Hitler was a bit more advanced in the newer beliefs of the Third Wave. Hitler taught that the masses were dumb and needed a leader, they couldn’t self-rule. Fascism embraces much of Plato and Marx but utilizes different, and perhaps, superior methods of control — for all the while it lets citizens think they have a safe amount of freedom.”
Just like their talk about decentralization and democracy, Third Way proponents today talk of national “service” (Obama), “Compassionate Conservatism” (Bush), “Faith-Based” subsidies, and moral effective “partnerships” with cash for conversion. (most politicians).
Gingrich openly calls himself a futurist, which is the study of, and interest in, forecasting or anticipating the future, or theorizing on how to impose controls on events.
Gingrich revealed to Congress that he began working with the Tofflers in the early 1970s on a concept called anticipatory democracy. He says, “For twenty years we (who’s we?) have worked to develop a future-conscious politics and popular understanding that would make it easier for America to make the transition from the Second Wave civilization (the one the founders gave us) –which is clearly dying–to the emerging, but in many ways undefined, Third Wave civilization (Alvin Toffler’s Centrist Utopia).”
The majority of the above statements are directly from Steve Farrell’s wonderful article which I hope you’ll all take the time to read because of its utmost importance in understanding what is happening today with Republicans especially.
Truly we are surrounded in both the left and the right with Communists. Both are adept at hiding the truth of their doctrine in euphemistic language. Some are more bold than others like Newt Gingrich, but nearly all of the GOP candidates and most of our GOP politicians believe in much of what Toffler’s Third Wave represents for this country. As I wrote in my article, “Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing,” it is the right-wing that is desperately trying to destroy our constitution with a new constitutional convention and don’t believe it when they tell you there are no dangers. The father of our constitution James Madison knew better and voiced a strong concern regarding any call for another convention. The so-called “White Hats” have such pretty speech that they convince the uneducated that they are helping to save the country, when in fact, they are part and parcel of the purposeful destruction. We need to force them to obey the constitution, not destroy or replace it.
I know that all things are in God’s Hands and He has the ultimate control. I also know that the only true thing that will save this country is the preaching of God’s Word. Having said that, we also must stand and fight for what we know is right and defeat the enemies of freedom.
Kelleigh Nelson has been a sentinel researching the Christian right and operations designed to co-opt it, since 1975. Formerly an executive producer for three different national radio talk show hosts, she was adept at finding and scheduling a variety of wonderful guests for her radio hosts. She and her husband live in Knoxville, TN, and she has owned her own wholesale commercial bakery since 1990. Prior to moving to Tennessee, Kelleigh was marketing communications and advertising manager for a fortune 100 company in Ohio. Born and raised in Chicago, Illinois, she was a Goldwater girl with high school classmate, Hillary Rodham, in Park Ridge, Illinois. Kelleigh is well acquainted with Chicago politics and was working in downtown Chicago during the 1968 Democratic convention riots. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org