If you are a liberal: Relax. You have so many choices!
If you are a DINO (Democrat in Name [only]): You don’t have to think: just place a mark for every “prefers Democrat Party” candidate!
If you are a RINO (Loyal to the Republican in Name only) voter: Simple, you don’t have to think! just place a mark for every “prefers Republican Party” candidate.
If you are a conservative: With the exception of Clint Didier, James Watkins, Sharon Hanek, John R. Adams, and Richard Sanders…
You have a problem.
Here is your universal voter guide, you lucky dog. (Conservatives, see write-in notes at the bottom.)
Help for Conservatives:
I. If you are a pragmatic conservative, willing to vote for the lesser of two evils, whenever there is a liberal “Mainstream” Republican, you will want to vote for the Democrat, because while electing any liberal makes government bigger, all of us poorer, and diminishes our rights, electing a Republican liberal also weakens our ability to fight back by corrupting the GOP and strengthening the LIARs in leadership (Liberals Impersonating a Republican).
II. If you are a moral conservative, Christian or otherwise, you won’t want to vote for evil, lesser or not, and for you, we offer the suggestions below. Remember, write in votes for a candidate who was defeated in the primary will not count – by law – in Washington:
- President – LINKS that cover all the issues :
(Part I) DON’T vote for Ron Paul
(Part III) Write in Ron Paul
- US Senator – Our opinion is that Michael Baumgartner is a morally acceptable compromise candidate. He is liberal on Gay Rights (with the endorsement of the radical Republican Gay organization “Log Cabin Republicans”), liberal on Education (offering more government), tepid on the economy and the right to life (offering inadequate, innocuous, moderate GOP boilerplate), but actually good on foreign policy where he is philosophically sound and, obviously, where he has the most hands-on experience. If we elected a conservative President in 2016 he would be an ally, not dead weight (we think).
- Governor – a Write-in is necessary here and we recommend former Evergreen Freedom Foundation head Bob Williams. He knows state government as well as any man living and is solidly conservative, even R3VOLUTIONARY, across the board. Most write-ins are silent prayers for unprecedented miracles. Why not pray for the best?
- Secretary of State – The best possible Secretary of State would be reformer Armen Yousoufian. http://www.yousoufian.blogspot.com/ He knows the system inside out and would be a spectacular reformer. Also, there is no chance his name would be confused with someone else by ballot counters.
- Attorney General – a write-in is necessary and we suggest a former candidate for this office, Tom Olmstead. Tom spent a legal career as a righteous crusader and is a true conservative, a believer in the Constitution and the rule of law.
- Superintendent of Public Instruction – why has the Republican Party failed to recruit a candidate? We recommend Arthur Hu – a living and brilliant R3VOLUTIONARY http://www.adversity.net/DIRECTORS/bio_ArthurHu.htm. As long as we’re looking for miracles let’s write in a reformer who has the ability and would make a difference.
- Supreme Court, Pos. 2 – Stephen Pidgeon, A.G. candidate in 2012, legally ineligible for A.G. because he ran in the primary. Would begin major return to constitutional rights.
- Supreme Court 8 – Matthew Pfefer, R3volutionary GOP Liberty Assembly attorney and Reagan Wing author. Make your miracles count.