Synopsis of events added…
Isn’t it rich?
A mockery of hope?
One who twists protestant views,
Another the pope.
Send in the clowns.
Isn’t it bliss?
Aren’t they confused?
Tangled in webs of
Deceptions they’ve used
Where are the clowns?
Send in the clowns.
Just when I’d stopped reading their word,
Certain they’d prove their own comments absurd,
Making endorsements again with their usual flair,
Nothing is there.
Don’t you love farce?
Isn’t it queer,
Misplacing their conscience this late
In their career?
But where are the clowns?
There ought to be clowns.
Don’t bother, they’re here.
- Dan Kennedy, (current) CEO of Human Life of Washington, in an effort to help Rossi (whom Human Life does NOT endorse) defeat Akers and Didier (both of whom Human Life Endorses), publishes a piece on the Human Life Website suggesting that Rossi’s vote on SB 6537 was justified by (false) claims about it (being offered up by Democrats, NARAL, Planned Parenthood and (according to Kennedy) the Washington State Catholic Conference.)
- KVI Talk show host and nominal Catholic, John Carlson, quotes the Kennedy piece during his interview of Clint Didier on August 4 as part of a planned ambush. Carlson treats the Kennedy statement as gospel.
- Politician pastor Joe Fuiten, apparently unaware of the carefully deceptive wording in the web article by his close ally, Kennedy, quotes it in a mass email supporting Rossi, as if voting FOR the bill, as Rossi did, represents the position of Human Life, the organization that pays Kennedy’s slalary.
- Steve Beren, on his facebook page, uncritically quotes Fuiten quoting Kennedy in support of their mutual candidate, Rossi.
- Kennedy, cornered on facebook into direct answers to Michelle McIntyre of Life of the Party, admits that Human Life’s position is THAT THE BILL FORCES HOSPITALS, EVEN PRIVATE CATHOLIC HOSPITALS, TO DISPENSE ABORTIFACIENTS AND THAT HUMAN LIFE OPPOSED THE BILL AND WORKED, AT THE TIME, FOR A “CONSCIENCE CLAUSE,” thus proving, with his own mouth, that Fuiten’s email is completely false and his own web article completely deceptive.
- Dino Rossi, who, we believe, engineered this entire counter-attack on the REAL Pro-Life movement, maintains silence, hiding, pretending the primary doesn’t exist, that his pretense will hold, and that he has no conservative opposition.
How long can you hold your breath?