2. You believe that the Constitution is an antiquated piece of paper.
3. You prefer to be entitled to something rather than earn something.
4. You believe that it is up to someone else to defend your family when a home invasion occurs.
5. You think it’s okay to have surveillance and traffic enforcement cameras on every corner.
6. You think it would be great if everyone had a chip implanted in them with all of their personal information on it.
7. You think people need to be taxed more, for any reason.
11. You think the Federal Reserve is part of the Federal Government and holds something in reserve.
12. You think of the Federal Government as some benevolent magical entity that gives away free stuff.
13. You think that government/public schools are “just fine” and let your children attend one.
15. You think the Second Amendment is about hunting.
16. You watch T.V. at least 20 hours a week.
17. You get all your news from CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or Fox.
18. You think that Cap and Trade is not about taxes, but to save the planet.
19. You think that being strip searched or x-rayed before you get on an airplane is okay, because you want to be safe.
20. You think that anyone that would own a gun is some sort of wacko.
21. You believe that your representatives in Washington D.C. are working for you.
22. You think that the President is not a puppet.
23. You think that the FDA, CIA, FBI, DHS, DEA, DOE, IRS, FCC, FEMA, NSA, EPA, etcetera, are only there to help you.
24. You don’t participate in politics, mostly because you are too busy. When you do participate it is to vote for more entitlements.
25. You think Jefferson slept with his slave girl and the Founders were a bunch of racist old white men.
26. In case of disaster, you expect the government to come and take care of you.
1. You wake up each morning and think “How can I stick it to the tyrants today?”
2. You know your rights are inherent, natural and derived from a higher power than any government.
4. The thought of accepting government entitlements nauseates you.
5. You are responsible for your own sustenance, health care and retirement.
6. Anyone foolish enough to invade your home would be faced with deadly force so quickly they wouldn’t have time to croak, “Wrong house!”
7. You think that the only insurance you really need is what you were born with and that it is called “your brain’.
8. You think that the best way for a government to take care of its people is to protect their individual liberty.
9. You threw out your T.V. a long time ago.
11. You think the 2nd Amendment is to make politicians fear the people.
12. You homeschool your children.
13. You want to see the IRS and all direct taxes on the people abolished.
14. You think that anyone who doesn’t own a gun is some sort of wacko.
15. You think that the President and most of the Congress are puppets of the Banksters.
16. You would rather die than have a chip implanted in you or your family.
18. You quit flying because you refuse to be treated like a prisoner when using public transportation, having been stripped of the right to defend yourself.
20. You think that the FDA, CIA, FBI, DHS, DEA, DOE, IRS, FCC, FEMA, NSA, EPA, etcetera, should all be abolished and power devolved to the States.
21. You work hard for peaceful change within the political system to stop the tyrants and return America to a free Republic under the rule of law.
22. In case of disaster, you have a one year supply of food and enough guns and ammo to defend it.
23. You would rather die than live as a slave.