2. The European economies are collectively bankrupt and about to default.
3. The Banksters (gangsters who run our monetary system via our criminally corrupt (private) Federal (no) Reserve) are, as we speak, “kicking the can down the road.” That is, hiding the debt by counterfeiting U.S. dollars as has never been done before, creating money for their allies to make the payments in loans they can’t pay back. Every dollar they print is value embezzled from American citizens.
[Editor’s Update as of December 8, 2011 evening: those in doubt about the facts of this article AND ANYONE with paper assets (stocks, bonds, options, ITFs, Mutual Funds, 401Ks, etc, etc, etc) should listen to the following description of the MF Global theft of private funds: http://bullmarketthinking.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/12062011willie.mp3
and don’t whine that you “can’t get out of” those retirement funds, because you can.]
5. Unless we take radical resuscitation measures, the Banksters are on the verge of bringing down the U.S. economy along with the rest of the industrialized world.
6. The collapse of the U.S. economy would lead to unprecedented social unrest.
The following video, from the Left, projects the images of violent confrontations in the street between the socialist grass roots ( I see men as Beasts, walking) and socialist government over the fallout from the economic collapse. Ask yourself where that leads.
Why would the puppets of statism on the street stage confrontations with the puppets of the statist elite in Washington DC? They already hold the nation by democratic election.
Answers from History
The following is a timeline culled from numerous sources of the roughly 10-year migration from hyperinflation to the socialist dictatorship of Adolf Hitler, by events that are inseparably connected.
This hyperinflation was the process of meeting massive debt obligations by simply printing more money, backed by NOTHING, the identical behavior of America’s (misnamed) current Federal Reserve, our private, government-enabled counterfeiting cartel, in reacting first, to Obama’s radical spending (that has even far eclipsed Bush’s radical spending) and now, to the 2011 European Economic collapse. Financial problems? Just print money.
- 12 January 1922 Adolf Hitler sentenced to three months.
- 24 June 1922 Hitler Incarcerated. Also:
- Walter Rathenau assassinated.
- Reichsmark (RM) was 272 to 1 American dollar.
- 27 July 1922 Hitler released.
- July 1922 670 reichsmarks = 1 US dollar.
- August 1922 2,000 reichsmarks = 1 US dollar.
- 27 October 1922 Benito Mussolini establishes his Fascist dictatorship in Italy.
- October 1922 45,000 reichsmarks = 1 US dollar.
- 22 November 1922 Dr. Wirth leaves office.
- November 1922 10,000 reichsmarks = 1 US dollar.
- 27 December 1922 France occupies the Ruhr.
- 30 December 1922 500,000 reichsmarks = 1 US dollar.
- February 1923 Reichsbank buys back RM; stabilizes RM at 20,000 to 1 US dollar.
- May 4, 1923 RM 40,000 = 1 US dollar.
- May 27, 1923 Albert Leo Schlageter, a German freebooter and saboteur, was executed by a French firing squad in the Ruhr. Hitler declared him a hero that the German nation was not worthy to possess.
- June 1, 1923 RM 70,000 =1 US dollar.
- June 30, 1923 RM 150,000 = 1 US dollar.
- August 1-August 7, 1923 RM 3,500,000 = 1 US Dollar.
- August 13, 1923 Dr. Wilhelm Cuno (No party affiliation) leaves office.
- August 15, 1923 RM 4,000,000 = 1 US Dollar.
- September 1, 1923 RM 10,000,000 = 1 US Dollar.
- Around September 10 to September 25, 1923 Prices reportedly rise hourly in several German cities.
- September 24, 1923 Chancellor Stresemann ends the passive resistance in the Ruhr; infuriates the nationalists.
- September 30, 1923 Major Fedor von Bock crushes a coup attempt by the Black Reichswehr. Also:
- RM 60,000,000 = 1 US Dollar.
- October 6, 1923 Dr. Gustav Stresemann (People’s) forms 2nd cabinet.
- October 20, 1923 General Alfred Mueller marches on Saxony to prevent a communist takeover. Also:
- General Otto von Lossow in Bavaria is relieved of command by Berlin; he refuses.
- October 23, 1923 Communist takeover of Hamburg.
- October 25, 1923 Hamburg uprising. suppressed.
- November 8, 1923 Beer Hall Putsch.
- November 9, 1923 Beer Hall Putsch quelled.
- November 12, 1923 Dr. Hjalmar Horace Greeley Schacht was named ‘’Reichswaehrungskommissar.’’
- November 15, 1923 Rentenmark issued; pegged to the Gold Standard; Rentenmark 4.2 = 1 US dollar; at this time:
- Old Reichsmark 4,200,000,000 = 1 US dollar.
- November 30, 1923 Dr. Stresemann leaves office.
- February 26, 1924 Hitlerputsch trial begins.
- June 3, 1924 Dr. Wilhelm Marx (Center) forms 2nd cabinet.
- August 29, 1924 Dawes Plan agreed by Reichstag.
- December 20, 1924 Hitler released from Landsberg Prison.
- January 4. 1925 Hitler begins his political comeback by meeting with new ministers and President of Bavaria.
- January 15, 1925 Dr. Marx leaves office.
- February 27, 1925 Nazi party refounded.; Hitler gives his first speech since release from prison.
- February 28, 1925 Reichspresident Friedrich Ebert dies.
- July 1925 French and Belgian troops evacuate the Ruhr completely.
- November 22, 1925 Strasser wing of Nazi party goes into rebellion.
- October 16, 1925 Locarno Treaty signed.
1925 General elections( Hindenburg wins).
- January 20, 1926 Dr. Hans Luther (No party affiliation) forms 2nd cabinet.
- February 14, 1926 Bamberg conference begins.
- April 24, 1926 Germany and Soviet Union sign Berlin Treaty.
- May 12, 1926 Dr. Luther leaves office over flag dispute.
- May 16, 1926 Marx cabinet of the Center, BVP, DDP, DVP.
- June 20, 1926 Referendum on expropriation of princely families.
- September 10, 1926 Germany enters League of Nations.
- January 29, 1927 Marx’s 3rd cabinet leaves office.
- July 16, 1927 Unemployment Insurance Law passed.
- May 1928 Hitler speaking ban lifted in Bavaria.
- 29 June 1928 Marx’s 4th cabinet leaves office.
- 27 August 1928 Kellogg–Briand Pact signed.
- 20 October 1928 Alfred Hugenberg becomes head of DNVP.
- 8 December 1928 Prelate Kaas becomes head of Center party.
- January 20, 1929 Hitler appoints Heinrich Himmler Reich Leader of the SS (Schutzstaffel; Protection Squadrons).
- 7 June 1929 Young Plan resets reparations amount, and allows it to be paid in installations over a period of 58.5 years.
- 3 October 1929 Foreign minister Gustav Stresemann dies.
- 24 October 1929 Black Thursday stock market crash, start of world economic collapse.
- 22 December 1929 Liberty Law referendum to reject Young Plan fails.
- 30 March 1930 Hermann Mueller’s (SPD) 2nd cabinet leaves office.
- 30 June 1930 French troops leave the Rhineland ahead of schedule.
- 16 July 1930 Reichstag dissolved; first emergency decree by Reichspresident.
- August 1930 SA commander in Berlin Walter Stennes calls for SA general strike against Nazi Party.
- 14 September 1930 Reichstag elections; gains by Nazi Party.
- September 1930 Hitler at trial of 3 SA Lieutenants disavows the SA goals of replacing the army and hence appeases the army.
- 11 May 1931 Austrian Kreditanstalt collapses.
- May 1931 Four million unemployed in Germany.
- 20 June 1931 Herbert Hoover puts moratorium on reparations.
- 13 July 1931 German bank crisis.
- 11 October 1931 Harzburg Front formed of coalition between DNVP, Stahlhelm, and Nazi Party.
- 10 April 1932 Paul von Hindenburg reelected President of Germany.
- 30 May 1932 Henrich Bruening (Center) leaves office.
- 1 June 1932 Franz von Papen cabinet.
- 16 June – 9 July 1932 Lausanne conference.
- 20 July 1932 Von Papen dissolves Prussian government.
- 31 July 1932 Reichstag elections where Nazi party becomes the largest party.
- 6 November 1932 Reichstag elections; Nazis lose votes.
- 17 November 1932 Franz von Papen (Center) leaves office.
- 3 December 1932 Kurt von Schleicher cabinet.
- 28 January 1933 Kurt von Schleicher (no party affiliation) leaves office.
- 30 January 1933 Adolf Hitler is sworn in as Chancellor of Germany.
- 23 March 1933 Adolf Hitler establishes the Third Reich (Enabling Act of 1933).
We find our nation in a stew
Some components of our approaching national disaster are unavoidable, barring corrective action or the intervention of God. Ben Bernanke and the moral criminals at the Federal Reserve have chained the ankles of the American body politic to the dead weight of European Socialism and it is sinking in the Atlantic.
When people ask United Bank of Switzerland economist Larry Hatheway how to prepare for a projected Eurozone collapse he has predicted might begin as early as this Friday, he gives advice that is becoming legendary:
I suppose there might be some assets worthy of consideration—precious metals, for example,” Mr. Hatheway said. “But other metals would make wise investments, too. Among them tinned goods and small calibre weapons.”
Washington State Campaign for Liberty Executive Director Alex Rion has been saying “invest in precious metals, specifically lead” for at least 2 years.
This is serious, folks. The indispensible precursor to the Third Reich was the economic pulverization of the German middle class. We are on the threshold of those circumstances.
You know half-measures will not do
The death of our Republic is the final act of numerous projected scenarios with likenesses to the historic German one (1922–1933) we just gave. Much of what is about to come is predictable. Indeed, much of what has already occurred has been predicted. The reason it is predictable is because there are people who actually understand economics, unlike 8/10ths of the Republicans currently running for President (and their advisors). It is those men, the MINORITY THAT HAS BEEN SHOUTING FOR YEARS ABOUT THIS COMING ICEBERG, that now must be given control of the ship. We need an economic Churchill for a real economic war. Not a comfortable war like our armchair interventions. A life or death war for economic survival as our generation has never fought. A political war to restore America.
We must turn pages, quite a few
What we need to do to rescue our economy is not difficult to understand. It’s what got us here to begin with. The problem is obvious. America has generally abandoned Constitutional government and admits it. You find it everywhere.
Josheph Backholm, JD, Seattle Univrsity School of Law, Executive Director at Family Policy Institute of Washington and former Staff Counsel at Washington State Senate recently defended Rob McKenna’s oath-breaking attempt to eradicate a Pharmacist’s Constitutional right not to market abortifacients. Just following orders. In the course of effectively claiming McKenna’s oath of office doesn’t have jurisdiction over his behavior in court Backholm told me:
…numerous legislators tell me they didn’t care if a bill was unconstitutional, they would just let the courts sort it out.”
And he saw no problem with that, despite their oath. Legislators are “free” to abandon the laws the courts abandoned years ago, our FOUNDING DOCUMENTS.
The answer to our severe national crises is simply to return to Constitutional government. To demand that the government obey the law.
We need a R3VOLUTION
- We can win Constitutionally declared wars and win them fast at a fraction of what we’re now spending.
- We can re-ignite the fastest growing economy in World History by returning to
- Constitutionally sound money
- Constitutionally limited Federal Regulation and
- Constitutionally defined Federal powers
There is a single, achievable objective that will, in and of itself, do all of that.
There is a single Presidential candidate committed to turning the American ship of state 180° back to Constitutional government; to balancing the budget in ONE TERM, who has the national organization to win the nomination. His nomination will immediately signal a national R3VOLUTION and send shock waves through the electorate. His election will commence a political R3VOLUTION and send shock waves through Congress, soiling the trousers of the gangster elite.
Ron Paul is the only practical choice left for President in 2012. It might have been possible for another Constitutional Candidate to have emerged and built a national grass roots political base large enough to overcome the GOP’s internal Parliamentary Cheating Machine, but none has. There is not enough time left for that to happen. Ron Paul already has such a grassroots base. Ron Paul is the only hope remaining to save the economy.
And on that economy may hang the World’s last hope for freedom.
What to do about it NOW?
Now, when Washington’s precinct caucuses are three months away? Join this week’s nation-wide December 7 – 11 push. There are several practical actions you can take over the next several days that will have an immediate positive affect on Dr Paul’s campaign, all detailed here.