- That the GOP Pragmatic/Romney left has very good reasons to hate video taping, and,
- She doesn’t have the first clue about her legitimate responsibilities as a County Chair in the Convention/Caucus process.
The video footage below is the first of several we are awaiting, that document Sotelo’s blatant violations of Republican rules, as well as law, at the 37th LD caucus. As the video begins, Sotelo’s personal choice for the caucus chair, political ally, David Irons, has been defeated for the office in an election by the delegates to the caucus over which Sotelo, herself, presided.
Whereupon Sotelo, despite being PREVENTED BY RULE from even displaying a preference in the election:
- Threatened to shut down the Republican caucus if she didn’t get her way.
- Threatened to steal the ballots if she didn’t get her way.
- Constantly and illegally interrupted the proceedings to try to illegally take over the caucus. (continued below video)
- Failing to extort her objectives from either the assembly or the duly elected chair, Tamara Smilanich, Sotelo, who controls Republican assets only in trust for the Republican Party (it isn’t her money), actually evicted a legitimate caucus from its called location, appropriating Party assets for her personal use.
- Defrauded every paid attendee out of their $10 entry fee for a caucus from which she promptly evicted them when they didn’t kowtow to her demands.
- Absconded with the ballots printed for the caucus.
- And made it abundantly clear that she did all that as discrimination against the Ron Paul campaign.
Ready for the orange jump suit, Lori?
video courtesy of “freelance writer and self-proclaimed bookworm” Emile Rensink