By: Stephen Pidgeon
The Washington State Republican Party’s 31st Annual Gala Dinner and Auction will be on Saturday, April 13, 2013 at the Hilton Bellevue. This is an event you should skip. Kirby Wilbur, the titular head of the Republican Party in Washington claims that the party is a “big tent” – just not big enough for pro-life, pro-marriage, pro-liberty, or pro-constitution advocates.
Let us remember and never forget how the party treated its members in the last election cycle – the leadership came out in support of homosexual marriage, in support of abortion, in support of Agenda 21, and funded like-minded candidates nation-wide while denying funding and/or support to John Koster, Art Coday, Shahram Hadian and others.
If you believe that :
- Life is sacred, and it begins at conception and carries through to natural death
- Marriage is sacred and should only be between one man and one woman
- The constitution of the United States and the constitution of the state of Washington need to be respected, protected and enforced, particularly the Bill of Rights
- Private property exists and the state has a duty to protect it, not steal it
- Agenda 21 and “sustainability” are policies that will effect a UN land grab in Washington and you oppose these policies
The Washington State Republican Party does not want you.
. . . RETURN THE FAVOR.