by Doug Parris
For more than 20 years I have personally watched as seasoned combat soldiers who not only believed in, but understood our freedoms, began to prepare themselves to protect those freedoms from our own out-of-control government.
As the will of the Republican Party to reverse the trend of tyranny at the ballot box measurably deteriorated, as it was progressively sabotaged by the GOP pragmatist left and replaced with a spirit of “crossing the aisle” to share the Ring of Power and compromise away our rights, more and more Patriots concluded that the route of peaceful reform (through politics) was becoming hopeless and quit playing with politics. The Clintons ignored Constitutional limits on Federal power.
It got worse under Bush.
We were being sold out.
Many awaited the day that armed resistance would break out.
With men like Anthony lining up, potentially to confront lawless federal thugs, the atmosphere at Bundy Ranch ground zero was becoming combustible.
It has, therefore, been easy to visualize a Bundy Ranch disaster… with the BLM literally instigating violence to abrogate Constitutional rights… with armed patriots (possessing superior skills) right there, not only as witnesses but willing to act to stop the Federal agents’ crimes.
A predictable response by skittish Feds, shocked and insulted by resistance to their imagined and usurped authority, could be a show of overwhelming military force (all of it illegal, of course, but by men ignorant that there are any legal limits to their power). This is the police-state military attitude and infrastructure accumulated against the American populace under the false auspices of anti-terrorism: Homeland Security and FEMA, and that became the spurious legal “justification” of the NDAA, and even the now-ancient backdrop of Waco.
They might have TEN THOUSAND patriots to fire at within days.
And it could happen, all off-camera, all intended to instigate a widespread outbreak of violence, all to convince the uninformed public, with false reports as at Waco, that Constitutional Patriots are terrorists, all to intentionally lead to martial law and the arrest of political opponents as the Communists have always been adept at doing. See: Just a Bad Dream (May, 2009).
But Anthony Bosworth was not acting in rashness, nor alone, and within hours was acting in conjunction with Matt Shea.
Here is the timeline (from Anthony Bosworth, unless otherwise noted):
Wed April 9, 2014 12:08 PM:
Planning a trip to Nevada. Have room for 4 more patriots. Looking for tec. Guy. Asking for help funding the trip. Need $1000.oo to get there. Camping on the ranch.
Help send patriots from Washington. Let make it clear they are not just starting a fight with one man one family or one state.
Mission is a go thanks all that stepped up.
Wednesday April 9 late afternoon via phone to The Reagan Wing:
Mission confirmed. Waiting to see if three additional men with interest can go, therefore leaving at 8pm rather than 6 pm. People are stopping by, dropping off $10, $20, $25 for gas, also dropping off MREs for emergency rations.
Scott Brumback has offered his truck for the trip and will be part of the mission. The plan is to deploy as a team to assess the situation because there have been conflicting reports of Nevada Militia issuing a mobilization call, then reports that the Bundy family has NOT asked for help, then that they have asked for as much help as possible, including militia mustering, Oath Keepers, patriots of all walks of life, and especially media presence.
[Anthony will be in direct contact with The Reagan Wing and plans to provide continual updates as the team travels, letting us know as soon as they arrive.]
- 6:22 pm Advance party diplomatic mission to confirm situation
- Departed Yakima 6:30 pm
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 9:19 PM Underway three strong Anthony Bosworth, Josh Jones, Scott Brumback. All from Yakima area.
- Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 11:00 PM Baker City, Oregon
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:50 AM Jackpot, Nevada
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:11 AM We are 200 miles out [of Bundy Ranch] stopping to rest so we go in fresh
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 9:39 AM “Can’t sleep”
Enter Matt Shea
Thursday, at 1:47 PM Matt Shea published an open letter that laid a foundation for principled, peaceful victory in this struggle for liberty and justice:
Today we are not Republicans or Democrats, Washingtonians or Nevadans… we are Americans who believe in Freedom and Liberty and that human life is more important than a tortoise. It has become obvious to all of us that Federal overreach will not stop and is dramatically harming every citizen.
Yesterday, we dispatched a group of patriots from Washington State to Nevada to report directly what is happening on the ground and to begin a vigil of prayer for peace and freedom at the Bundy ranch. Enough is enough. A sniper rifle is not due process and I agree with the Nevada Governor this is pure intimidation especially since the court case has not even run its course. NOW IS THE TIME TO STAND. TAKE ACTION 4 WAYS:
First, join me in prayer and fasting to Almighty God for a peaceful resolution to the situation and for the safety of those traveling to and already on the ground in Nevada.
Second, after prayerful consideration and much counsel I have put out the call to legislators in 5 states to join Rep David Taylor and me in traveling to Nevada in support of State Assemblywoman Michele Fiore and the Bundy family. This is in conjunction with the call put out across the country to Sheriff’s by C.S.P.O.A.’a Sheriff Richard Mack and veterans by Oath Keepers of America. If you know a legislator, share this with them.
Third, if you are a patriot in Washington or Idaho please join us in traveling to Nevada to love our neighbors and peacefully stand against this tyranny on the range.
Fourth, please join me in calling and emailing the Gov. Brian Sandoval to immediately step in and end this dangerous and violent escalation by the Bureau of Land Management. http://gov.nv.gov/contact/
Despite property rights being unalienable, as many in the ranching, farming, logging, mining, and manufacturing industries know this is not an isolated incident. Government seizure or denying use of property without just compensation through nonsensical environmental regulations based on non-peer reviewed science is destroying rural America. This has happened in Idaho and here in eastern Washington with rapidly occurring frequency. After several phone calls with attorneys from all over the country, including Nevada, it is clear that the Federal government’s actions WILL NOT STOP IN NEVADA. This war by the Obama administration on rural America and hardworking Americans will go no further.
This involves all of us. It will take all of us to restore a God Honoring Constitutional Republic. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and support. It is an honor to serve you. May we stand now so that our children and grandchildren can live in peace and prosperity and freedom.
May God pour out His grace and mercy on us and may this endeavor glorify, honor, and praise Him.
Text updates, continued.
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:36 PM Back on the move again. At least the driver got sleep.
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 12:38 PM Just outside Lund, Nevada
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 2:28 PM Hiko, Nevada
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 2:42 PM Temp dropped to 32 last night day time temps 85
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 3:23 PM Just entered Clark County
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM We stopped to eat about 20 minutes from Bundy ranch
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 5:45 PM They just arrested 3 people
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:28 PM Tempo is high. Situation is volatile. Mass movement to go free 3 person[s] that [were] arrested.
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM So far no legitimate law enforcement to be seen.
- Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:48 PM It’s a free for all right now
By the end of Thursday, Anthony and his team had begun tackling advance team preparation for Matt Shea and the Freedom Agenda, constructing assessments of the physical site, strategic situation and available human resources and making initial contact with key players at the location.
Telephone report to The Reagan Wing Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 7:23 PM:
- Anthony spent a very few minutes with Cliven Bundy, who says he will not negotiate his position.
- A Bundy family friend has opened his land to the people coming to support the Bundys, as a sanctuary and a place to camp and rally. This land is two miles from the Bundy ranch.
- The lives of those who come are in their own hands and they must take responsibility for what they do.
- Anthony estimates at least 200 people on site, with at least 100 vehicles. [Media estimates of less than half that number are erroneous.]
- There is a media presence. ABC and NBC are there but it is not yet clear whether they are the local affiliates or national teams.
- Supporters are not organized nor unified. They were not friendly to Michele Fiore, Nevada State Assembly woman, but their tone changed when it became clear she was mobilizing to attempt to free those who had been arrested.
- Reports were that in addition to the three people arrested, others had been kidnapped, taken to the BLM militarized compound, beaten, then dumped from the BLM vehicles.
- As we spoke, Anthony, Scott, and Jason were traveling with Assemblywoman Fiore to attempt to rescue those who had been kidnapped. There were no details on the arrests at the time of Anthony telephoning TRW [although there were social media reports that it was Bundy family members who had been arrested and as many as 12 others kidnapped]. There were reports that the arrests and kidnappings had been documented, but Anthony had not yet seen film or photos.
- Gavin Seim, Ephrata, was on the road as we spoke and expected to arrive at the Bundy Ranch sometime Friday. Gavin and his brother Nathan, coordinating with the Washington Patriot Team, are traveling with resources and gear to provide media coverage, as well as supplies to help those already at the Bundy Ranch.
From Reagan Wing telephone interview with Congressional Candidate Gavin Seim Fri, Apr 11, 2014 9:00 AM:
Acting as a unified front is the key. We can stand up to a bully better as a unified group rather than individuals. I am concerned. I think what they want is for someone to lose their head so the Feds can say “Look, these are bad guys.”
Without leadership it could be a massacre.
Bosworth Telephone report to The Reagan Wing, Fri, Apr 11, 2014 9:37 AM:
- As of Friday morning, based just on the Washington advance team’s observations and personal contacts on the ground, supporters from Washington, Oregon, California, Nevada, Ohio, Illinois, Montana, and Michigan are already present. [By late afternoon, a family from Quebec, Canada was on site.]
- 200 Washington militia are mustering
- Ammon Bundy expects 10,000 on site by the weekend according to those in contact with him
Hundreds of cars have gathered at the intersection of State Route 170 and Gold Butte Road. It is the site where, on Monday, a BLM agent grabbed 57-year-old Margaret Bundy Houston from behind and threw her to the ground, face down, bruising her and ripping her clothing and then tased Ammon Bundy for coming to her aid (his aunt).
Margaret Bundy Houston is a cancer patient.
- Infowars is on site.
- Parking off the road is possible for thousands of cars.
- Militia of Montana (Mountain Rangers) are present and dedicated to Cliven Bundy’s personal protection and serve at his pleasure.
- Patriots from Tennessee, personal friends of Washington patriots, are en route.
- There is still no visible legitimate law enforcement at the rally site or the BLM compound, nor the range land(s) where Bundy cattle are being harassed and contained.
When we are in town [Mesquite, 9 miles from the rally site], local law enforcement is visible in groups, friendly, they wave and acknowledge us, but we have no contact with them. They are staying completely out of the way.”
- Update on Nevada State Assembly woman Michele Fiore’s mission to the BLM compound Thursday evening:
She was summarily dismissed by BLM agents. Within 5 minutes of her departure, BLM agents telephoned her on her private cell phone, requesting her to return to the compound. [Assembly woman Fiore reports, with some amazement and consternation, that she knows of NO legitimate way these federal agents would have her personal cell number. HOW DID THESE AGENTS OBTAIN IT?] Assemblywoman Fiore and her security team declined the offer to return.
- Anthony reports, from personal observation and expertise, that the BLM agents are of two types. Most are ordinary officers with some law enforcement (not combat) background and training. But the second is a contingent of highly trained military professionals. [What, one has to ask, is their role in “cattle trespass” enforcement?]
- The modus operandi of the BLM regarding the cattle confiscation is that they do it in secret. [They are, after all, engaged in a crime and have no desire to be documented by the public they supposedly serve (John 3:20)]
- If a protester gets in a position to be able to observe the BLM agents, BLM uses the threat of snipers to hold that protestor in place, then roughs him up, seizes any cameras, and sends the victim packing after the confiscation. As long as protesters cannot see what the BLM agents are doing, BLM leaves them alone.
Text UPDATES Friday afternoon
The people who are concerned about this, who have responded to this, are the working people and the producers of America.
1:39 PM Cliven Bundy:
Sheriff, get out from under your desk and help us!
By midday on Friday reports from the site, a wide spot on a dirt road through a grazing territory (that has become a kind of picket line), made it clear that Anthony Bosworth, by both military and civilian leadership experience had already been instrumental in creating communication bridges between a broad array of supporters and factions, whose numbers had risen to an estimated 1500+ according to Bundy family estimates.
And “Bundy Ranch” is now an established historical battlefield in the war for American Liberty, a field of a battle that is ongoing and whose outcome is still uncertain. As we post this, the FAA has closed the airspace around the Bundy Ranch for a distance of 3 nautical miles to 3000 feet, perhaps in response to the aerial photographs taken today of BLM operations. Rumors of mobile communications being severed are FLASE according to Anthony’s last communication with us at 1:22 AM Saturday.
The Patriots there assembled can use material help (particularly “baby” wipes, because there are no washing facilities) funds for food, water, and gasoline.
If you know Anthony, his wife Maria is collecting material support and funds. [As we write, Maria is on her way to deliver material support and supplies to Anthony in a grueling 2000 mile 36-hour round trip.]
Here is Gavin Seim’s specially dedicated website.
PREVIOUSLY IN THIS SERIES:
BUNDY RANCH NEVADA 1: Freedom Agenda Team, Bosworth, Seim vs Obama’s Enviro-Terrorist War on the Food Supply
Bundy Ranch Nevada 2 ~ Heroes & Cowards: Joint Statement: Coalition of Western State Legislators, Sheriffs, and Veterans Stand Vigil in Support of Embattled Nevada Rancher, Cliven Bundy ‘To Prevent Another Ruby Ridge or Waco”