The Star of David Strategy continues. The purge of Washington state Republican grassroots activists openly supporting Republican presidential candidate Rand Paul, has begun.
Shortly after posting “help wanted” ads for a grassroots organizing effort for Rand Paul at the 48th Legislative District FaceBook page, both Michelle Darnell (2014 candidate for 48th LD representative) and Jeff Jared (Ron Paul activist), were summarily booted from the group.
Here was the ad:
For those of you unfamiliar with the “Star of David” strategy, in 2008 the Republican Left, in firm but disingenuous control of the State and King County Republican Party administrations (by pretending to be Republicans) recognized the same challenge to their liberal “chosen one” candidate, John McCain, that they had with their “chosen one” candidates in 1964, 1980, 1988, 1992 and 1996. He was a minority candidate in Washington State. Most Republican activists disliked him. A lot. And when Ron Paul inspired a great influx of new activists to come into the GOP (just like happened in 1964, 1980, 1988, 1992 and 1996) they knew they were vulnerable. Rob McKenna, Luke Esser, Michael Young and Lori Sotelo hatched a plan that virtually duplicated the propaganda strategy first employed by Josef Goebbels:
THE STAR OF DAVID STRATEGY
- slanderous lies about a targeted scapegoat group,
- silencing them to prevent a defense against the slanders,
- forcing the scapegoats to wear a mark or badge identifying them with those slanders and,
- ejecting the group, without trial from society.
As had happened to the Jews, Ron Paul Supporters were
- SLANDERED. Lori Sotelo distributed a letter among Republican caucus attendees saying “Ron Paul Supporters hate everything you stand for” (despite the fact that Paul, not McCain was pro-life, Paul, not McCain was a Constitutionalist, Paul, not McCain was for smaller government, etc., etc.)
- SILENCED. More than a hundred years of traditionally open convention/caucus procedures were ended to illegally control rules and silence candidates for delegate.
- LABELED. Every candidate for delegate was labeled by the Sotelo regime as one of those “Paul” supporters that “hate everything you stand for”
- EJECTED. Caucuses were closed from the precinct level upward, as necessary. Elected Paul delegates were (illegally) not seated. Whole State Legislative Districts disenfranchised if they had a Paul majority.
And the leaders of the Pro-abortion, gay rights, tax and spend, anti-Constitutional, pro-Agenda 21, pro-Amnesty wing of the Republican Party launched a propaganda war, now in its 8th year, to purge “Libertarians” (Paul Supporters) from the GOP as a “Democrat threat.”