Like a thousand newcomers before him, Donald Trump has succumbed to ancient stratagems of the GOP’s Left/Pragmatic Establishment.
He has signed the RINO Pledge.
HERE’S HOW THE STRATAGEM WORKS:
I. Typically, newcomers to the GOP’s actual organization come in to support a Presidential Candidate or a compelling political issue.
- In 1964, 1980, 1996, and 2008, large crowds of activists poured in to support Constitutionalist candidates
1. Barry Goldwater
2. Ronald Reagan
3. Pat Buchanan and
4. Ron Paul
- In 2012 large crowds of politically ignorant Mormons poured in to support anti-Constitutionalist candidate
1. Mitt Romney
- Beginning in 1973, as a result of the unconstitutional Roe v Wade decision, large crowds of Pro-Life activists poured in to oppose the partial legalization of Murder.
II. These throngs of political neophytes, ignorant of the history and the nature of the Republican Party’s RINO leadership, are met with charges of
- Having a self-serving single objective
- Being incapable of cooperating with others, and
- Disloyalty to the Republican Party…
… and they buy into it…. by the thousands. They become defensive (as planned) and attempt to disprove all those fabricated charges.
III. When they have swallowed the hook, the idea that they are actually misunderstood (instead of being, in fact, intentionally slandered) they are offered the GOP/Left/Establishment/unprincipled pragmatist answer:
Make a RINO Pledge. That is, that they will support any candidate the GOP nominates, even if that candidate is a direct enemy of the ideals that brought them to the Republican Party to begin with. Those that make this pledge, within 2 – 4 years, either leave their ideals or leave the Party. This is the nature of the Republican Party’s revolving door of activists; always new, always naïve, always betrayed.
This is what Donald Trump has just done, like a man ignorant of the art of the deal, without getting anything in return – even a verbal promise. Pitifully, he makes the request that he be treated “fairly” by the Party, in return.
“Fairness” from the RNC? Do pigs fly?
Donald Trump is the GOP/Mainstream Media foil to Jeb Bush: he’s only there to create the illusion of choice.